User Do’s and Don’ts
Comply with the Agreement and all Laws; and submit accurate, lawful and interesting content.
Submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the Web Site any information that:
- is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortious, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right;
- contains any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
- includes any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings; or
- you do not have the right to submit, post, disseminate, or transmit.
Use the Web Site in any way to:
- impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content that you submit or transmit through the Web Site;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site;
- electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user;
- engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
- use the Web Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, or any rules or guidelines established by OurBabyMiracle.
User Rights and Responsibilities
Please bear in mind that all of the material you read in our community areas comes from other members. Because our community is very large, OurBabyMiracle doesn’t monitor or verify the information posted by our members. The comments, opinions, and statements posted on our bulletin boards and chats reflect the views of the user who makes the post and don’t necessarily reflect the views of OurBabyMiracle. The information posted on our boards and chats, including advice and opinions, is the responsibility of those members who create the posts. Posts from users may contain medical information that is incorrect or dangerous to you or your children. Please consult your doctor or other qualified professional before relying on information you find in the community areas. If you believe that you have an emergency of any kind, please contact your healthcare provider or dial 911 or your local emergency number for assistance.
OURBABYMIRACLE AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE CONTENT AVAILABLE VIA THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING THE COMMUNITY AREAS. YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF CONTENT POSTED IN THE COMMUNITY AREAS.
THE CONTENT AVAILABLE IN THE COMMUNITY AREAS IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NEITHER OURBABYMIRACLE NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR USERS ARE ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL, COUNSELING, LEGAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE.
YOU SHOULD NOT UTILIZE SUCH CONTENT AS MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE, MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL PROBLEM. IT IS ALSO NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FAMILIAR WITH YOUR UNIQUE FACTS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION.
Adverse Events with Medical Products
If you have an unexpected or negative reaction (or “adverse event”) that may be related to the use of a medical product, it is important that you tell your doctor and also report it to the company that makes or sells the product so they can investigate the problem.
In the OurBabyMiracle community areas, certain products manufactured and sold by other merchants of which OurBabyMiracle is a member) may be referenced in posts. If you believe that you have experienced an adverse event with any those family of companies’ product, notify us and we will provide you a telephone number to report such adverse event to the applicable Johnson & Johnson company.